Posted on March 20, 2018
Whether you’ve got a large kitchen with a lot of cabinet space or are trying to make the most out of a small space, there are always helpful tips and tricks to keep your kitchen cabinet space organized and tidy. Our “tips and tricks list” can also be used as a handy rulebook to maximizing kitchen cabinet space – so feel free to share with your friends and family!
How to Maximize Your Kitchen Cabinet Space
- Use racks with multi-levels to save horizontal space by storing things vertically.
- Use your cabinets! The cabinet doors from the inside can be used to hang small items such as utensils, spices, recipes and more! (We are all about the organization).
- A basic one: labels, labels, labels!
Assign everything to labeled containers and bins. Keep containers stored with their likes for easy access. Bins are perfect for organizing your cabinets by allowing you to easily see, grab, and put back the stuff you need. This tip is especially helpful for people who are shorter because they grab the bin down and then look through it!
- Pull Out Drawers! Pull out drawers are great ways to use tiny spaces that are being wasted. Pull out drawers are great to organize and store spices for example!
- Slide-Out Shelves – these are particularly handy for narrow, long spaces that are hard to access. Slide-out shelves will help you to stop forgetting about items that get lost in the back of your cupboard!
- Install racks for dishes. This easy installation gives your kitchen a sophisticated look but what people don’t realize at first is the how much easier this hack will make your life!
Want to test our out some of these kitchen space-saving hacks on your kitchen? Try out our free Kitchen Planner today!
Euro-Rite Will Help You to Maximize Your Kitchen Cabinet Space
At Euro-rite, we strive to offer only the highest quality parts and materials to go into the construction of our products. Our precision manufacturing guarantees that all our cabinets assemble easily and stay together, lasting for the life of your home.
Whether you start planning or are dreaming, tell us your design ideas and we will send you to our nearest dealer. We have a large dealer network and we will connect you with a dealer near you or we offer free designs from our in-house professionally trained design tea