CAREERSA career with us is about more than making cabinets.
At Eurorite, we’re passionate about people. If you want to be a part of a team that helps employees, people and communities grow—oh, and also makes really amazing Canadian products, join Eurorite.
Production Workers – Full Time & Part Time
October 15, 2021
Do you want to be part of a team helping save the world from ugly kitchens?
Do you love working in a clean, organized, and safe environment? Do you love building things and being active on the job? Do you agree that the kitchen is at the heart of the home? (All the best parties end up in the kitchen!)
Are you are looking for a change and want to work for a fun, stable company that provides learning opportunities and room to grow? If this sounds like you, then read on.
Here’s a little about us, we are one of the largest kitchen cabinet manufacturers in Western Canada. From our head office and state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Pitt Meadows, BC, we deliver high-quality, locally made, customizable cabinets at an affordable price. Our products are supported by our focus on service and are sold throughout Canada and the US.
We are driven to be the best cabinet manufacturer in Canada. We are competitive and take pride in our work. We believe in growing our team members through training and education. If you are driven to learn and improve, there is room to grow your career here.
We have a diverse workforce, with strong company values such as Pride, Heart, Teamwork, Accountability, and Social Responsibility. Because of our commitment to our team and our great culture, we’re growing!
At Eurorite Cabinets, we want our team members to experience a safe and welcoming place to work. Don’t just take our word for it!
“I love that everyone has each other’s backs here. I feel supported by management and the team on the floor. I’ve learned a lot.” – RK
“It’s like a big family. It’s a great environment. It’s fast-paced and the days went by quickly.”- DR
Facility located at #212-19100 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows BC (Monday to Friday)
We’re hiring for day and evening shift:
- Machine Operators
- Order Pickers/Shippers
- General Labourers
Pay: $16-19 (evening shift has an added $2/hr premium)
WHAT DOES THE DAY-TO-DAY JOB LOOK LIKE?
- You are safety-minded and adhere to our Safe Work Procedures.
- You are comfortable using basic hand tools. (Drills, etc.)
- Basic measuring skills and can read a tape measure within 1.0mm.
- You can safely use a pallet Jack.
- You clean as you go and keep a clean work area.
- You will get a workout from working in a warehouse setting, moving/lifting cabinets and components.
- You will be assembling custom cabinetry – installing cabinet doors and drawer system hardware.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT EURORITE?
- We have a full benefits package with ALL PREMIUMS covered by Euro-Rite! (That’s a huge chunk of change that you will save every month!)
- Work inside, stay out of the weather!
- Our team facilities are clean and modern.
- Our break room has a TV, free Wi-Fi, and free coffee. There are often some competitive ping-pong and foosball matches during breaks!
- We have a great shop and are continually investing in the latest technologies. Our shop is clean and safety-focused – the well-being of our employees is our top priority.
- We provide all necessary PPE equipment – including steel-toed boots!
- We have multiple company events throughout the year.
- One of our core values is giving back to the community. As a team, we support kids’ soccer in PoCo and the Down Syndrome Research Fund. We give back!
- Friendly attitude, respect, and teamwork
- Willing to listen and learn.
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Have fun at work – but stay focused and productive.
- Roll up your sleeves and work hard – it will pay off!
OUR LEADERSHIP COMMITMENT:
- We will clearly communicate our daily expectations for you to be successful.
- We will provide you with the materials and equipment you need to get the job done.
- We will place you in roles that will capitalize on your talents.
- We will recognize your efforts consistently.
- We will make sure you feel part of the team.
- We will provide you with support and guidance while on the job.
- We will listen to your ideas and opinions.
- We will live our purpose and mission.
- We will uphold our commitment to quality.
- We will make sure you build great friendships.
- We will give you feedback and help you develop in your role.
- We will provide you with opportunities to learn and grow.
Cabinet Installer – Subcontractor
September 17, 2021
Eurorite Cabinets is currently seeking experienced, quality oriented, and reliable Installers for our Showroom Sales division. Our Installation Partners are known for their ability to meet or exceed our standards for quality, dependability, and deliver outstanding customer service. Work will be assigned on a sub-contracted basis.
We offer competitive compensation for work completed. Work volume will be based on market demand.
If you are interested in working with us please forward your credentials for review. Successful applicants will be contacted for further discussion. References will be required.
Eurorite Cabinets has been in business for nearly 40 years. We manufacture and sell ready-to-assemble, as well as fully assembled, European style kitchen and bathroom cabinetry and closet systems. Our showroom is located in Pitt Meadows, along with our head office, production facility and distribution center.
- Proof of current WCB and liability insurance coverage is mandatory.
- Some customization and high-pressure laminating experience is an asset.
- The ability to adapt to various site conditions and revisions is a must.
- Excellence in workmanship.
- A passion for customer service.
- The ability to understand installation drawings and information is critical.
- A strong command of written and spoken English is essential.
- Must have own tools and transportation.