CAREERSA career with us is about more than making cabinets.
At Eurorite, we’re passionate about people. If you want to be a part of a team that helps employees, people and communities grow—oh, and also makes really amazing Canadian products, join Eurorite.
Accounts Receivable Rockstars!
June 15, 2021
Join our small but MIGHTY accounting team!
Do you want to be part of a team helping save the world from ugly kitchens?
Do you love being a key player on a small team?
Do you enjoy working with internal and external customers, multi-tasking, and accounting overall?
Is working in a clean, organized, and COVID-19 safe office environment important to you?
We are growing at a record pace, and we need to round out our accounting team with an Accounts Receivable Administrator.
We think you will be happy here if you are:
- Already working in accounting in Accounts Receivable (or Payable) and has a great system in place that you love to follow.
- You might be a bookkeeper or have worked in a role where general accounting was your primary role.
- You might be a recent grad and want to get some real-life experience working in an entrepreneurial company while growing your career.
PLEASE READ THIS:
We believe that every role is unique. Even though a title may be the same, the role might be different. Some Accounts Receivable roles require their administrators to be creative and build a system. This role doesn’t. We have a system that works.
This job is largely about following our proven process and cranking out a lot of work. If you need to reinvent the wheel every day, this role might be frustrating for you.
It’s definitely not boring, but we have a system. Each day will be different; you will need to be flexible and adaptable while operating within our proven process.
We want your unique personality and energy to serve our customers while getting a lot of stuff done!
I hope that helps! (we want you to pick the right role)
If you are looking for a change and want to work for a fun, stable company that provides learning opportunities and room to grow, we should talk. Read on!
Here’s a little about us, we are one of the largest kitchen cabinet manufacturers in Western Canada. From our safe, clean, and modern head office and manufacturing facility in Pitt Meadows, BC, we deliver high-quality, locally made, customizable cabinets at an affordable price.
Our products are supported by our focus on service and are sold throughout Canada and the US.
We are driven to be the best cabinet manufacturer in Canada. We are competitive and take pride in our work. We believe in growing our team members through training and education. If you are driven to learn and improve, there is room to grow your career here.
We have a diverse workforce with strong company values such as Pride, Heart, Teamwork, Accountability, and Social Responsibility. Because of our commitment to our team and our great culture, we’re growing!
At Euro-Rite Cabinets, we want our team members to experience a safe and welcoming place to work. Don’t just take our word for it!
“I love that everyone has each other’s backs here. I feel supported by management and the team on the floor. I’ve learned a lot.” – RK.
“It’s like a big family. It’s a great environment. It’s fast-paced, and the days went by quickly.”- DR.
WHAT DOES THE DAY-TO-DAY JOB LOOK LIKE?
You work in a cubicle; it’s a nice one, though!
- You will be responsible for daily invoicing.
- You will update and process our showroom batches.
- You will apply customer payments on account – cheques and EFTs.
- You will process daily credit card payments.
- You will set up customer accounts.
- You will prepare bank deposits.
- You will respond to A/R inquiries.
- You will maintain the filing system for A/R.
- You will maintain the filing system for freight bills
- You will reconcile A/R accounts.
- You will process monthly A/R statements.
- You will process A/R credits for our dealer customers.
- You will be the lead A/R Collector.
We work hard every day, but that doesn’t mean we don’t take vacations! If you are our successful candidate, you will be asked to backup your Accounts Payable colleague when they take their well-deserved vacation.
We need you to meet deadlines and process our month-end statements issued within a couple of days of the month following. Go time!
You will need to conduct monthly A/R collection calls – with a major focus on reducing 90-Day + outstanding receivables.
Overall, you will be responsible for keeping the A/R accounts clean, all payments applied, and ensure small value write-offs are completed.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT EURO-RITE?
- We are a local B.C. business that continues to grow each year.
- There are numerous development opportunities.
- We have a full benefits package with ALL PREMIUMS covered by Euro-Rite!
- Our office is safe, clean, and modern.
- Our break room has a TV, free Wi-Fi, and free coffee. There are often some competitive ping-pong and foosball matches during breaks!
- We have multiple company events throughout the year.
- One of our core values is giving back to the community. As a team, we support kids’ soccer in PoCo and the Down Syndrome Research Fund. We give back!
OUR LEADERSHIP COMMITMENT:
- We will clearly communicate our daily expectations for you to be successful.
- We will provide you with the materials and equipment you need to get the job done.
- We will place you in roles that will capitalize on your talents.
- We will recognize your efforts consistently.
- We will make sure you feel part of the team.
- We will provide you with support and guidance while on the job.
- We will listen to your ideas and opinions.
- We will live our purpose and mission.
- We will uphold our commitment to quality.
- We will make sure you build great friendships.
- We will give you feedback and help you develop in your role.
- We will provide you with opportunities to learn and grow.
Facility located at #212-19100 Airport Way, Pitt Meadows BC
- Friendly attitude, respect, and teamwork
- Willing to listen and learn.
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Have fun at work – but stay focused and productive.
- Roll up your sleeves and work hard – it will pay off!