Request For Instant Estimate
MEASURE YOUR SPACE
Measure the linear length of your cabinet space. Here's how. Remember the length of your top cabinets.
CHOOSE YOUR PROJECT BUDGET LEVEL
CHOOSE A DOOR STYLE
Note. Colour won't affect estimate.
* Pacific, San Juan
*Seymour White, Seymour Antique White
*Pacific Charcoal, Pacific Fossil, Pacific Umbra, Pacific Boulder, Pacific Dorian, Pacific Toba, Pacific Howe, Pacific Nahanni, Pacific Knight, Pacific Qualicum
* Solaire White, Solaire Chocolate Pear, Santos White, Santos Antique White, Capilano White, Capilano Antique White, Sonoma Toba, Sonoma Howe, Sonoma Nahanni, Sonoma Knight, Sonoma Qualicum
* Sonoma Gloss White, Whistler White, Whistler Grey
*Whistler Qualicum, Whistler Knight, Whistler Nahanni, Whistler Howe, Whistler Toba, Whistler Dorian, Whistler Boulder, Whistler Umbra, Whistler Fossil, Whistler Charcoal, Yaletown Opal, Yaletown Graphite, Yaletown Ruby, Yaletown Onyx
*Sierra Qualicum, Sierra Knight, Sierra Nahanni, Sierra Howe, Sierra Toba, Yaletown Diamond Gloss, Yaletown Diamond Highgloss White
* Olympic White
LINEAR LENGTH - 0ft
Estimated Total*: $0 CDN
* Disclaimer. This is not meant to be an accurate quoting system. There are too many factors influencing individual project costs. This is simply a tool to give you an estimated cost for your project.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Measure your kitchen's length and width. You should measure from the wall to the furthest point including appliances on each wall.
- If you have an island, you only need to measure the footage of the widest side. However, if the depth is greater than 3 feet, multiply the widest side by 2, and add that number into the overall length of the kitchen.
- Add all your measurements together, and that is your total linear feet.
Our ‘Basic’ designs are very functional and affordable, and have everything a kitchen needs. They offer plenty of storage space in our European style, quality built cabinetry. The Basic kitchen contains 30 inch high upper cabinets and 15-inch high appliance wall cabinets, all 12 inches in depth, plus upper and lower blind corner cabinets.
Add some extras, and ramp up your style, with our ‘Comfort’ designs. Accessorize with crown moulding and glass doors, to add that little extra to the look of the room. A pot and pan drawer bank, lazy Susan corner, and four-drawer bank, give more function and organization to the space. A 24-inch deep cabinet above the fridge offers ease of access, and is finished off with a matching end panel to complete the look of the room.
The ‘Deluxe’ layouts have it all: style, function, and performance. The Deluxe comes with all the other additions, plus under-the-cabinet light valance and staggered wall cabinets. This designer look is seen in all the Home and Style magazines. More drawer banks, with the addition of soft close drawers by Blumotion, are included. Treat yourself. Have it all.